The Photography Sub-Service Box
The Hypernormal Sub-Service Quarterly Subscription curates interesting titles, tools and prints across photography, art and design. Each subscription box contains some combination of the following:
- 1 Monograph
- 1 quarterly or biannual magazine
- 1 print or digital download
- 1 studio tool or accessory
Subscribers will also have the option of signing up for virtual book club sessions where for an hour we can discuss the titles and the work in groups of 5-10 like-minded individuals. As a result the program will be capped to only 100 subscribers at any given time. A waitlist will be setup once the subscriber count is reached.
Each box is $135/quarter. Shipping Included.
Note: the images are representative only and the team will curate the latest titles, accessories and digital assets.
What to expect from the Photography Sub-Service Box
- Monographs to include legends in photography in addition to emerging artists. Examples include Saul Leiter, Gordon Parks, Robert Adams, and Vivian Maier, to contemporaries including Gregory Crewdson, Jong Won Rhee, Rinko Kawauchi, etc.
- Magazines to include titles such as Aperture, Toiletpaper Magazine, DIS, Badland, etc.
- Downloads to include presets and licensed photo packs or prints from emerging photographers.
- Camera accessories from Moment, Langly Co, etc.