- 60 pages
- 38cm x 15cm
- Published in Amsterdam, 2020
NXS is an experimental, avant-garde magazine dedicated to exploring ideas of self in the 21st century. It’s physically remarkable (the tall, thin shape is a reference to the scrolling screens of smartphones) and it’s structurally innovative too, with each contributor responding to a preceding submission so the magazine “unfolds as a constellation of personal viewpoints, experiences, and stories.”
In this issue:
- What emotional responses might a computer-communicated reality precipitate?
- How is user behaviour influenced upon returning to the physical world from those layers of lifelike experience?
- Which ethical pillars should be kept high?
- Are we able to restore our understanding of the structure of reality or adopt a new form that can resist manipulation?