Layover Duffel - Pacific Moss
The Layover Duffel was designed to adapt for the spontaneity of short getaways. An adjustable strap system allows you to fine-tune the shape of the bag to fit your needs. Have a bunch of sweatshirts and jackets? The bag can be stuffed into a round, traditional duffel shape. Have a carefully curated selection of woven pants and button shirts that you don’t want wrinkled? Fold them flat into the Layover’s flat pack shape to keep them from getting crumpled.
When you’re not traveling, the Layover can be rolled up for easy storage under a bed, or in the corner of a small closet.
Organized Storage: With six storage pockets, there’s always a place to keep your belongings organized. Two exterior zip pockets allow you to keep your favorite book at-hand while four interior pockets allow you to keep everything from socks to your shaving kit organized on the road.
Adaptable Design: A detachable and adjustable crossbody strap allows you to securely carry this bag over the shoulder. Adjustable side straps allow you to alter the shape of the bag depending on the size of the items you need to carry. Don’t have a lot of stuff? Cinch the straps down for a comfortable carry experience. Did you pick up souvenirs along your journey? Open up the shape to accommodate your new found treasures.
Construction + Details:
- Side straps allow bag to adjust shape to adapt to contents
- Detachable crossbody strap with padded shoulder pad
- Attached handles for quick carry
- 2-way top zipper allows for custom access to contents
- 10oz. ripstop waxed canvas
- 7oz. English Bridle leather details
- Aircraft grade aluminum hardware
- Nylon webbing straps
- Designed in: Portland, Oregon. Crafted in: Leon, Mexico.
- Dimensions Flat = 25” W X 22” T
- Dimensions Full = 15" x 19" x 8"
- Total pockets: 6
- Outer: 2 front zip close pockets 9.5” x 9”
- Interior: 2 zip pockets 12.5” x 11”, 2 standard pockets 11” D X 12” W
- Detachable crossbody strap is adjustable from 41” to 64” in length