Omni was a science and science fiction magazine published in the US and the UK. It contained articles on science, parapsychology, and short works of science fiction and fantasy. It was published as a print version between October 1978 and 1995. The first Omni e-magazine was published on CompuServe in 1986 and the magazine switched to a purely online presence in 1996. It ceased publication abruptly in late 1997, following the death of co-founder Kathy Keeton; activity on the magazine's website ended the following April.
Contents of the March 1985 Issue:
- Mars: The Myths and Mysteries A Special Edition
- Racing the Soviets to Mars: Why We Must Win
- The Professor Who Teaches Presidents to Think
- Was There a City Near The Face In Space?
- A Great Medical Mystery-Exposed!
- 3 New Short Stories