Aperture, a not-for-profit foundation, connects the photo community and its audiences with the most inspiring work, the sharpest ideas, and with each other—in print, in person, and online.
Created in 1952 by photographers and writers as “common ground for the advancement of photography,” Aperture today is a multi-platform publisher and center for the photo community. From our base in New York, we produce, publish, and present a program of photography projects, locally and internationally
- David Benjamin Sherry: Pink Genesis
- Josef Koudelka: Koudelka$75.00
- Bruce Davidson: Survey$65.00
- Josef Koudelka: Invasion 68$60.00
- The Photographer’s Cookbook$29.00