Chroma Supply products have 2 different licensing options—Standard and Extended. The main difference is that the Extended license allows for usage in a higher amount of units and/or products. All details surrounding the licenses can be found here.
Please contact us for large scale commercial use or full buyouts.
A pack with everything you need to bring abstract paint into your designs. 100 high-resolution fluid paintings on transparent backgrounds, Photoshop brushes, social media templates, example PSDs and video tutorials.
The fluid paint textures come in 4 different styles: Color, Black and White, Fire and Chrome. All are on transparent backgrounds which make it easy to work with masked photos and create really cool layering effects. (PSD examples and video tutorials showing how to do this are included.) Since the textures are high resolution, they’ll work great and bring a unique feel to any project. Use the full piece or crop in close to use the fine details.
The Photoshop brushes are a quick and easy way to bring the textures into your designs or create a custom abstract background. They also allow you to create custom color combinations so you can easily match your abstract paint background to brand colors. (A video tutorial on this is included.)
The 20 social media templates are provided as ready-to-use JPGs. Need to customize them a bit more? No problem. The source PSDs are included too.
The video tutorials are included as MP4 files. Prefer to stream them? No problem. You also get exclusive access to view the videos on Vimeo.
- 100 paint textures (25 color, 25 B&W, 25 fire and 25 chrome)
- PNGs with transparent backgrounds
- Proportions vary, but the long edge is 6000px (20in)
- 300dpi in RGB colorspace
- A set of 25 high resolution Photoshop brushes
- 20 social media templates (JPG and source PSD)
- 6 example PSDs showing how to used the textures with masked photos to create a vibrant modern design
- 2 example PSDs showing how to layer the textures to build custom backgrounds
- 3 video tutorials
- How to use the Photoshop brushes
- How to work with masked photos
- How to layer the textures